SCRIP is a term meaning "substitute money." Order certificates/gift cards to give as Christmas gifts and benefit our church and school. The certificates/gift cards are sold at face value, (but sold to our school at a discount), and the extra money earned is credited toward a student tuition account. Even an infant or toddler can be named for a student tuition account, with the money "banked" until they start school!
How to Order:
Order online at www.shopwithscrip.com! You now have the convenience of placing your order from home and track your family's profit! You will still need to bring your payment to school, but here are the steps:
- Go to the green "Family sign up" box on the left. Click on "Create account".
- Complete the information on the page.
- Our enrollment code is 6617121827L (case sensitive).
- Create a presto pay account (optional if you wish to pay online).
- Place your order.
- Write checks payable to St. Mark Lutheran School.
- Drop printed copy and money in the locked box located in the school lobby.
Deadline for ordering is Monday at 12:00pm. Orders placed online without money sent in will not be placed that week. As always, your SCRIP will be available for pick up on Thursday afternoon in the school office.
MEIJER CARDS ARE ON HAND FOR IMMEDIATE PICK UP IN OUR SCHOOL OFFICE.
If you have any questions about the SCRIP program, please contact Sandy Hop, Scrip Coordinator, via the school office at (616) 281-7892.
"Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being , praise His holy name." Psalm 103:1